Other prizes and recognitions
A multifaceted and vibrant cultural landscape. Outstanding achievements. Successful collaborations with passionate people. By partnering with various Montreal organizations to award prizes, the Conseil is pursuing its commitment to celebrate and support artistic creation, emerging talent and diversity.
Prizes and partners
These unique partnerships between the Conseil des arts de Montréal and organizations from various disciplines help recognize and promote Montreal talent.
- Jazz Creation Grants
- Mécènes investi-e-s pour les arts Grants, in association with the Brigade arts-affaires de Montréal (BAAM)
- Digital Arts Award in collaboration with XN Québec as part of the PRIX NUMIX
- Prix du public in collaboration with Productions Nuits d’Afrique as part of the Syli d’Or d’Afrique dans le cadre des Syli d’or
- Prix Envol, in collaboration with the Prix de la danse de Montréal
- Prix Inclusion et diversité in collaboration with Conseil québécois de la musique as part of the Prix Opus
- Prix Jeune entrepreneur-e culturel-le in collaboration with Arista
- Prix Jeunesse et Prix Essai as part of the Prix des libraires
- Prix Jovette-Marchessault for female creators in theatre
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Award (EDI) in collaboration with Montreal English Theatre Awards (METAs)
- Prix Nouvel Apport in collaboration with Metropolis Bleu (formerly Prix de la Diversité)