The Conseil des arts de Montréal invites you to submit ideas for projects that can make sustainable and affordable artistic creation spaces more easily accessible in Montréal. A maximum of 10 proposals will be selected to participate in the Innovation Lab for Creative Spaces’ Ideas Accelerator, a two-day event that supports organizations and collectives in bringing their ideas into the prototype stage.
What is the Ideas Accelerator?
- Customized support based on an innovative and collaborative approach
- Key partners from different sectors of activity with varied expertise helping you to transform your idea into a concrete and forward-looking project
- A two-day program, including time slots for working with your project team
N.B.: participation in the Accelerator program does not include financial support from the Conseil des arts de Montréal or other Innovation Lab partners.
Which projects can benefit from the Ideas Accelerator?
Proposed solutions that make access to sustainable and affordable artistic creation spaces easier in Montréal while addressing one of the three priority issues: financial support, expertise, and venues. These proposals must be submitted by teams wishing to leverage collective intelligence to build an idea into a project. For example:
- developing an investment fund, land reserve, or grant program
- developing an expertise transfer guide
- developing a transferable business model for viable and sustainable real estate projects that meets the needs of artists
What are the selection criteria?
- Be a team of at least three members from different organizations or departments
- Seek to make sustainable and affordable artistic creation spaces in Montréal more easily accessible by transforming ideas into actions
- Have an idea for a project that will take place in the Montréal area
- Have a project idea consistent with the 3 priority issues identified: financial support, venues, and expertise
- Have identified a project idea owner who will liaise with the Innovation Lab and manage team member involvement throughout the process
- Ensure the project idea owner and at least two other team members attend the two key sessions of the course, namely the pre-course team meeting (1 hour between December 11 and 13, 2023) and the 2-day co-creation retreat (February 27–28 or 28–29, 2024)
Want to give your project a boost with an enriching coaching experience?
You have until midnight , December 5, 2023, to submit your ideas.