The Conseil is delighted to pursue the Parcours program this year thanks to funding from the Caisse Desjardins de la culture and the support of Université de Montréal’s Faculty of Continuing Education and HEC Montréal.
Here are the six student/cultural organization pairings in place for 2024:
- The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Foundation will host Léa Camicas.
- Duceppe will welcome Jessie Dumais.
- The McCord Stewart Museum Foundation will welcome Natalia Garcia Hernandez.
- The Orchestre symphonique de Montréal (OSM) will play host to Louise Lanneau.
- The Opéra de Montréal will welcome Géraldine Leong Sang.
- Les Grands Ballets Canadiens will host Jimena Musalem Lopez.
Congratulations to the interns and arts organizations for embarking on these promising artistic adventures!
About the Parcours program
The Parcours initiative was created to advance the professional skills of emerging philanthropy program managers in the cultural milieu. The internship projects funded must be philanthropy-related and meet the following objectives:
- Create winning conditions for professional development with a view to investing in the next generation of philanthropy managers in the cultural milieu.
- Offer students their first professional work experience in cultural organization and philanthropic management in a setting where best philanthropic development practices are already in place.
- Enable students to try out a wide range of philanthropic practices and fields of action during their time with the host organization.