The Conseil des arts de Montréal is very pleased to announce the 15 interns and arts organizations that will take part in the 2021-2022 edition of démART-Mtl.
This program gives culturally diverse artists and cultural workers who are newcomers to Montréal a chance to build a network of contacts, gain invaluable knowledge and hands-on experience in the Montréal arts scene and contribute to the success of the organizations with which they are placed.
For this 11th edition, the number of paid hours for interns and the welcome package for organizations have been enhanced. These internships represent a $279,990 investment.
Here are this year’s participants:
- The agency TOPO will host Leonardo Sanches de Lima.
- Artch art contemporain émergent will host Tania Lara Casaubon.
- The Concours musical international de Montréal will welcome Melissa Santos Martinez.
- Coopérative La Brique will host Slobodan Caldovic.
- Danse-Cité will welcome Mônica Freire.
- The Fantasia film festival will host Valentina Salas.
- The Festival international de projection illusionniste de Montréal (MAPP MTL) will host Roula Ragheb.
- The International Festival of Films on Art (FIFA) will welcome Joyce Joumaa.
- Funambules Médias will welcome Jonathan Cortés.
- Galerie B-312 will host Farzaneh Rezaei.
- Main Film will host Yza Nouiga.
- The Céline Bureau residency will host Santiago Tavera.
- Tableau D’Hôte Theatre will welcome Jawon Kang.
- The organization Visions sur l’art Québec will host Meriem Rial.
- Youtheatre will host Bianca Yzabelle Tan.
Congratulations to all our new interns!
Are you a culturally diverse artist or cultural worker and a newcomer to Montréal? Do you want to become part of the local arts community?