Every year since 2016, Tangente has provided assistance and financial support for about 10 artists taking part in its performances to help them create crowdfunding campaigns.
A first in Montréal’s cultural circles, this approach is carried out in partnership with the Conseil des arts de Montréal, Caisse Desjardins de la Culture and La Ruche. The program also gives participants access to workshop-seminars on fundraising, personal finance management and cultural marketing.
Today, we are delighted to announce that the six choreographers who participated in the 2022 edition have successfully completed their campaigns and surpassed all their initial financial targets.
Our heartfelt congratulations go out to:
- Mecdy Mystic Rootz for his project Transelucide
- Sarah Dell’ava for her project O
- Jessica Muszynski (Tangente) for her project Balloon
- Mara Dupas for her project Dépi Temps
- Maude Laurin-Beaulieu and Chanel Cheiban for their project Playground
- Anna Duverne for her project Le discours des samares
The entire Conseil des arts wishes them great success with this diverse range of promising artistic projects!