Dynamic, colourful, diversified: the Conseil des arts de Montréal is a reflection of its city and artistic community.
Motivated by its mission to support and recognize artistic excellence, the Conseil identifies, supports and recognizes experimentation, discovery and boldness. Its policies stimulate innovation and promote emerging artists and cultural diversity.
Through its grants, tours, residencies, awards, like the Grand Prix du Conseil des arts de Montréal, and mobilization initiatives, often created in partnership, the Conseil annually supports over 350 cultural organizations.
By valuing public participation in the arts, most notably by showcasing local artists in all areas of the island, the Conseil has helped make Montreal the vibrant and creative city it is today.
Our latest news:
- Reserve your place for the 31st Grand Prix du Conseil des arts de Montréal
- Les Jeunes Mécènes pour les Arts décernent 20 000 $ en bourses à 4 organismes et artistes montréalais de la relève
- Le Conseil des arts de Montréal se réjouit de la nomination de Madame Mélanie Joly à titre de ministre du Patrimoine canadien
December 15, 2015: General Financial Assistance Program
IN 2016, ON AN EXCEPTIONAL BASIS, THERE ARE NO SUBMISSION DEADLINES FOR OPERATING GRANTS
• Project grants for festivals and specialized events from all disciplines and for multidisciplinary festivals and events
• Project grants for creation/production in music only, for projects to be carried out between April 1 and June 30, 2016
January 30, 2016: Writer in Residence in Library