Dynamic, colourful, diversified: the Conseil des arts de Montréal is a reflection of its city and artistic community.
Motivated by its mission to support and recognize artistic excellence, the Conseil identifies, supports and recognizes experimentation, discovery and boldness. Its policies stimulate innovation and promote emerging artists and cultural diversity.
Through its grants, tours, residencies, awards, like the Grand Prix du Conseil des arts de Montréal, and mobilization initiatives, often created in partnership, the Conseil annually supports over 350 cultural organizations.
By valuing public participation in the arts, most notably by showcasing local artists in all areas of the island, the Conseil has helped make Montreal the vibrant and creative city it is today.
Our latest news:
- the new FOCUS is online
- Prix Arts-Affaires de Montréal 2013: 12 candidates, 12 success stories to celebrate
- Libres comme l'art 2014-2015: creation residencies in schools
- The event AIR - Arts-Inter-Relève will be held on August 28
- Jan-Fryderyk Pleszczynski nommé président du Conseil des arts de Montréal
- Louise Lecavalier- Fou glorieux winner of the 29th Grand Prix
All our news
April 25 : Accompagnement personnalisé en gouvernance