Dynamic, colourful, diversified: the Conseil des arts de Montréal is a reflection of its city and artistic community.
Motivated by its mission to support and recognize artistic excellence, the Conseil identifies, supports and recognizes experimentation, discovery and boldness. Its policies stimulate innovation and promote emerging artists and cultural diversity.
Through its grants, tours, residencies, awards, like the Grand Prix du Conseil des arts de Montréal, and mobilization initiatives, often created in partnership, the Conseil annually supports over 350 cultural organizations.
By valuing public participation in the arts, most notably by showcasing local artists in all areas of the island, the Conseil has helped make Montreal the vibrant and creative city it is today.
Our latest news:
- The new Focus is online
- Le Conseil des arts de Montréal salue la première citoyenne d'honneur de Montréal, Madame Janine Sutto
- Libres comme l’art: nine new creation residencies in schools
- Carole Laganière will be the next filmmaker-in-residence in the Borough of Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Rencontre Info-Arts Montréal (theatre and new artistic pratices)
- Lemieux Pilon 4D Art win the 30th Grand Prix of the Conseil des arts de Montréal
- Call for applications: Prix de la relève - Caisse de la Culture
All our news
April 24 2015: Prix de la relève - Caisse de la Culture
June 15 2015: Creation residency program for emerging artists in dance - music - theatre
June 15 2015: Support Program for the Promotion and Dissemination of Works by Emerging Circus Artists