September 30 2022
Groupe des Vingt
Are you sensitive to issues of diversity and inclusion? Are you looking to sharpen your skills in matters of governance and inclusive governance? Want your board of directors to be more representative of the Montreal population?
Groupe des Vingt
The Conseil des arts de Montréal and Concertation Montréal are continuing to work together to offer the Groupe des Vingt support program (intensive format) for professional arts organizations receiving funding from the Conseil des arts de Montréal.
The Groupe des Vingt is a support program held over two full days. It provides training, workshops, tools and personalized coaching to representatives of various organizations, giving them the resources and support they need to achieve inclusive governance.
Participating organisation will have access to personalized coaching hours, possibility to be matched with volunteers on their board and a community of practice in governance.
Dates for 2022:
- Cohort launch: Thursday 13 October, 6 to 8 pm
- First day of training: Thursday 20 October, 9 am to 5 pm
- Second day of training: Thursday 27 October, 9 am to 5 pm
- Collective Intelligence Session: Thursday 17 November, 11 am to 1 pm
- Fondation Afromonde
- MOMENTA Biennale de l’image
- Machinerie des arts
- Festival TransAmériques
- RD Créations
- Compagnie Théâtre Créole
- Video Phase
- Compagnie de création OPTIKX
- LION LION
- Théâtre MainLine
- PAAL Partageons le monde
- Studio de musique ancienne de Montréal
- Association québécoise des marionnettistes
- Makila, coopérative de solidarité
- Centre canadien d’architecture
- La SAMS
- Collectif Tôle
- La Quadrature
- Festival BD de Montréal
- Centre des arts visuels
- TOHU (Cité des arts du cirque)
- Main Film
- Ensemble Paramirabo
- Nadère Arts Vivants
Need more information?