Welcome to ORORA, the support portal of the Conseil des arts de Montréal
From now on, the majority of grant applications to the Conseil des arts de Montréal will be made on-line via ORORA. At the bottom of this page, you will find the various forms available to help you prepare your application.
ORORA is currently in its preliminary phase, so please contact us if you run into any problems:
· by using the ORORA message service
· by phone: 514-280-3580
· by e-mail: email@example.com
Our team is there to help you. Technical support is provided Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST (except holidays).
How do I connect to ORORA?
· If you have already submitted a grant application to the Conseildes arts de Montréal, you are already registered with ORORA. Click on: I forgot my password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you.
· Otherwise, you must create an account to access the programs now accepting applications. You may do so on the ORORA home page.
· Applications may be made up until midnight (EST) of the deadline date.
To log on, go to http://orora.smartsimple.ca or click on the button below.
For which programs can I apply?
None at the moment. New deadlines are coming.
Our tutorials outline the various steps involved in applying on-line. Take a look, especially if this is your first application. They contain much useful information.
Tutorial 1 : créer votre compte utilisateur.
Tutorial 2 : ouvrir une session pour débuter le dépôt d’une demande, en tant qu’individu, organisme ou collectif.
Tutorial 3 : remplir votre demande de subvention en ligne.
Tutorial 4 : terminer et soumettre une demande de soutien en ligne sur le portail ORORA.
General funding program presentations and the different forms
We invite you to read the new presentations for the general funding program in the documents below:
· General funding program presentation - Project
· General funding program presentation - Operating grant
As examples, here are the forms to fill out on ORORA:
Special Projects and Cultural Exchanges