Next deadline: July 2016
The Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal (JCCM), in partnership with the Conseil des arts de Montréal, launched this program to appeal to the artistic and philanthropic instincts of Montreal’s young professionals and entrepreneurs.
To this end, a voyage of discovery is planned for them: performances, exhibitions, dance, theatre and much more between October and May. Along the way, they will enjoy such privileges as:
• back-stage access, whenever possible;
• meetings with the artists;
• a private presentation on the creative process and the challenges faced by artistic organizations;
• meetings with Montreal philanthropists and patrons.
The goal of Arrimages is to give participants a real taste for the arts, and perhaps even reveal passions that will result in long-lasting commitments to the arts community. The idea is quite simple: participants, in groups of 25, agree to:
• pique their curiosity by meeting with Montreal artists and artisans;
• take part in at least 4 of the 6 activities on the program;
• defray the cost of their tickets (150$ for all the events);
• defray the registration costs of $50, which will be given to an artistic organization or artist selected by the group at the end of their itinerary.
Participants must be members of the Jeune Chambre de commerce and, it goes without saying, curious, open-minded, available—and interested in arts and culture!
For more information on this program, please contact :
Project manager - art-business (interim)
Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal
1010 Sherbrooke St. W., suite 1220
Montréal (Québec) H3A 2R7
An initiative of the Conseil des arts de Montréal in collaboration with the Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal.